Buttock Lift /Augmentation
Aging and significant weight loss can result in a drooping and sagging buttocks. For these patients, a butt lift can provide a more youthful appearance by improving the contour, shape and firmness of the buttocks. Also known as a buttock lift or gluteoplasty, it is occasionally confused with the “Brazilian Butt Lift”, which enhances volume with fat transfer. The butt lift differs in that it involves the removal of skin and fat through liposuction and surgical excision.
Good candidates for Butt Lift surgery have:
- Excess sagging skin in the buttocks
- Wrinkled thighs with dimpling
- A stable ideal weight with a healthy lifestyle
Before the Surgery
- During your initial consultation, Dr. Goravanchi will discuss your desired results and perform a thorough evaluation of your buttocks and body shape, size, and proportions. He will determine if you are a good candidate for a butt lift and make a recommendation tailored to your specific goals.
- Goravanchi may also recommend combining your butt lift with other body contour-enhancing options such as liposuction. Pre-treatment photos will be taken and any potential risks and complications will also be discussed.
- Goravanchi always encourages his patients to bring in photos of body shapes and sizes that they find attractive. This often helps in the discussion and visualization of the target goals.